20 June 2017, All day
Tertiary Education & Skills Minister, Paul Goldsmith, will give the opening address, followed by a series of dynamic discussions - including political, employer and trainee-apprentice panels.
ITOs, Ministers, MPs, employers, and sector representatives will gather to explore and discuss:
• Work-based learning and skills
• Stable, secure and diverse working futures
• Education and labour market linkages
• Delivering productivity through vocational education
• Improving education and employment outcomes for Maori and Pacific people.
This event is by invitation, and places are limited. If you are interested in attending please contact: Natalie@itf.org.nz